~ Soul Space for Sensitives:
Space your soul is yearning for ~
Soulful connection through movement, rest, meditation, guided self-enquiry, ceremony and seasonal energy awareness: events in Romsey & Wickham, Hamsphire, UK.
Do you find the sensory stimulation of modern life over-whelming? All that noise and busy-ness and demands on your time and attention, loud noises, bright lights – it can all feel so wearing…
You’re someone who tends to be very aware of the subtleties in your environment; you pick up on other people’s moods; you need quiet-time on very busy days.
But perhaps you also tend to be more empathetic, more intuitive, more aware, more soulful, a deeper thinker than many people you know. You have a rich inner life.
If this sounds like you, chances are you’re a high sensitive (or “highly sensitive person”): part of 15-20% of the population whose nervous system is more sensitive to their surroundings and external stimuli.
Sensitives like you and me need to time and space away from this busy over-stimulating world.
We need time and space to soothe and balance our nervous systems; to rest and reflect; and to dream into connection with the deep innermost wisdom of our heart and soul. We need opportunities to get away from everyday life and to honour our own nature.
And I’ve noticed that we sensitives tend to be feel the changing and shifting energies of the seasons and monthly cycles throughout the year, so it nourishes our mind, body and soul to consciously connect to and honour these natural rhythms.
We’re wired to sense the more subtle – we intuitively feel and know there are subtle energies within and around us and feel drawn to connect to something beyond ourselves such as the web of life; nature; source; the divine … each of us senses this uniquely.
Trouble is, we high sensitives can easily get over-stimulated and I know from my own experience that when that happens this sense of connection becomes harder to find and hear…
So, let me offer you this space your soul is yearning for: Soul Space.
Soul Space is about slowing down, rebalancing the nervous system, soothing and honouring your sacred body so you can reconnect to yourself, to inner peace … and the soulfulness within you.
These events explore soulful connection through movement, rest, meditation, guided self-enquiry, ceremony and seasonal energy awareness.
Attendees from the first Soul Space for Sensitives: Autumn Haven 2018 said:
- “It exceeded my expectations! Stella facilitated a cosy, safe environment to enable us to leave feeling restored, grounded, tuned in to my intuition and fully connected with the earth. I have left feeling self aware, inspired and relaxed.”
- “It made me feel grounded. Very relaxing and encourages confidence in oneself when one has doubts how you should live your life”.
- “It was a very peaceful, comfortable and relaxing session, which gave me time out just to focus on me.”
- “Fabulous afternoon of time out and cannot fail to feel more relaxed by the end! Tools for life!”
- “Provides you with time and permission to ground, slow and embrace my sensitivity. Brilliant!”
- “It reminds me that there is nothing wrong with me, and I should be much kinder to myself than I am! I need to listen to my own wisdom and act upon it”.
2019 Soul Space events
Soul Space: Dream your soulful vision for 2019
Saturday 5 January 2019 | 2.15-5.15pm | The Yoga Shed Wickham, Wickham Square, Wickham, PO17 5JN
£30 early bird booked before end of October | £35 thereafter | Book Here
Would you love to welcome 2019 with calmness, clarity and enthusiasm?
Then a soulful and joyful journey awaits you on 5 January 2019.
In this event you will:
- Get your energy flowing with mindful, nurturing Dru Yoga movements
- Experience deep relaxation to enable your body to rest and your mind to become calmer
- Harness the power of your mind and heart to identify what you’re ready to let go of from 2018 and to welcome in intentions and vision for the year ahead through guided meditation.
We’ll be meeting on the first New Moon of the year – an ideal and auspicious time to dream into what you’d love to create in your life in the year ahead.
This is *NOT* about new year’s resolutions! This is an opportunity to look within for guidance and be inspired to identify how and where you’d like to focus your energy in the coming year, to come home to yourself and begin the new calendar year with intention and enthusiasm and connection to your needs as a sensitive, soulful person.
£30 early bird booked before end of October | £35 thereafter
- Spring Awakening: Saturday 23 March 10am-4pm at the Romsey Wisdom Centre
- Summer Reflections: Saturday 22 June 2.15-5.15pm at the Yoga Shed, Wickham
- Autumn Haven: Saturday 21 September 10am-4pm at the Romsey Wisdom Centre
Your Soul Space guide
Stella Tomlinson is a Dru Yoga & Meditation Teacher & Writer and Highly Sensitive Person with a passion for empowering sensitive, soulful people to connect to inner peace by living in rhythm with the cycles and flow of life through movement, rest, meditation, guided self-enquiry, ceremony and cycle and seasonal awareness in alignment with their needs as a high sensitive. Read more.