Restorative Yoga in Eastleigh to help you relax completely at the end of a busy week. Make time for you, nourish your mind, body and soul. Simply rest.
So many of us suffer from stress to one degree or another.
Our poor over-taxed nervous system is constantly bombarded with pressure, demands, deadlines, meeting other people’s needs. Add to that the layers of anxiety we self-generate worrying about the past and the future, and it’s a recipe for chronic physical tension and total exhaustion.
So, I’d like to help you recharge your batteries.
I’d love to help you to heal and nurture yourself. To give you the time and space just to focus on your needs. To relax and find calmness and stillness.
I invite you to come to my monthly Rest & Restore yoga class.
Time to relax
In this deeply soothing monthly yoga class we will focus on releasing and relaxing on a deep level and resting in stillness to relieve the stresses and strains of everyday life.
In Restorative Yoga we use yoga bolsters, blocks and bricks to support your body to:
- Release pent up tension with gentle stretches to begin, to bring you into your body and to connect with the healing power of your breath.
- Let your body rest with poses using yoga bolsters & props (which I’ll provide) which support your body so it can rest; to calm your nervous system; to let your muscles relax; and to encourage your mind to quieten and become calm.
- Rest and restore body and mind.
This yoga practice is slow and mindful and still. It enables deep rest and relaxation.
It helps to restore your body to its natural state of balance by soothing your nervous system, relaxing your muscles and creating the perfect environment to calm your mind.
This class will be of particular benefit to those who feel tense and are experiencing stress and anxiety … or simply anyone who knows they need some stillness and me-time in their lives.
There are only 7 places in each class so I can give you the attention you need to get really comfortable and deeply relax.
Time & place & booking
- 7 July 2017
- When: 6.30 – 8pm
- Where: Pavilion on the Park, Kingfisher Road, Eastleigh, SO50 9LH Google maps link
- How much: £15 (7 places max)
You’ll need to bring:
- A yoga mat (Ii you don’t have one please let me know as I do have a few spare)
- Blankets (minimum 1, ideally 3)
- A cushion
- 2 yoga bolsters
- 2 yoga blocks
- 2 yoga bricks
- a lavender eye pillow
- Zephorium Soul Tonics and Root and Flower Chakra Oils to make your experience truly gorgeous.
OR if you prefer contact me to pay by online bank transfer or pay by cash if you come to one of my classes.
*IMPORTANT*: Cancellation policy
Payment for this class is non-refundable unless you can find someone to take your spot if you can no longer make it. Neither is it transferable to another class.
Get ready to release, relax and restore yourself to equilibrium and stillness and joy.